Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 13 September 2022
- Air India will be inducting 30 more planes in the next 15 days from December 2022.
- Janak Dalal has been appointed as the Head of Security Services in India by Deutsche Bank.
- Magna International Inc. to make an investment of $77 million in Yulu for entering the micro-mobility market.
- Amazon India will be waiving off a 50% fee from new sellers during this year’s festival season and upcoming sale.
- Vivo Mobiles has reported a net profit of Rs 552 crores on operating revenue of Rs 24,725 crores for the first time in four years.
- Agarwal Holdings has acquired two land parcels and a structure built on the same in Juhu for Rs 332 crores.
Must Read: 13 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 13 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- Industrial production data for the month of July is to be released on Monday evening by the Government.
- JSW Steels has reported a jump of 22% in crude steel production from 13.77 lakh crores to 16.76 lakh crores in August 2022.
- A jump of 25% in demand for premium smartphones has been reported by Flipkart in the first half of the current year.
- PNG Jewellers to revitalize Silvostyle Fashion, its silver jewelry brand, and will be rolled out across 35 stores in a shop-in-shop model.
- Serentica Renewables has announced the launch of its new renewable energy platform with a plan to install 1500 GW of solar and wind power across India.
Must Read:13 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 13 September 2022 – business news India today
- Mensa Brands has acquired MyFitness for an undisclosed sum and aims to make it a Rs. 1,000 crore brand.
- As per the government data, retail inflation in India based on CPI surged to 7% in August 2022 due to a surge in food prices.
- As per the sources, Tata Group has initiated talks with Bisleri International for the acquisition of a stake in the company.
- Qualiest Group, an AI-powered engineering firm, has expanded in India by setting up a new delivery center in Chennai.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 13 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.